- Today’s second collection is for the Archdioceses’ campaign United against Hunger. Thank you for your generosity.
- Our catechists invite all our children and their families to a special Rosary for Peace on Saturday, March 26th at 9:30 am in the Temple. All are welcome!
- We invite all the members of our community to participate in our assembly on the process of synodal listening on two Saturdays March 26th and the 2nd of April at 11:00am in the Temple. We want to take advantage of the opportunity to learn and share about the synod in the church, both local and universal, which calls us to Communion, Participation and Mission.
- Inspired by Pope Francis’s Lenten message of this year 2022: “Do not grow tired of doing good”, each week during Lent we will have a basket with service and or sacrifice ideas with different works of mercy and charity that encourage us in our personal commitment to continue doing good works and to grow in our spiritual life.
- We invite the proclaimers of the word to participate in a reflection of the Sunday readings on Wednesdays at 6:30pm in the Terrace of the Parish Center.
- Join us in the daily Mass at 5:30pm on Thursdays to pray for the end of the pandemic. We will also be praying for world peace and an end to the war in Ukraine on Fridays at 5:30pm Mass. All are invited.
Thank you very much for being part of our community. We hope you have a wonderful week. May God bless you!