July 10, 2022
- Today’s second collection is for security. We appreciate your generosity.
- We warmly welcome Fr. Ron Gonzales, SJ who begins serving as pastor in our community during the month of July. We wish to offer him our support to continue the work and mission of our San Ignacio parish community.
- Our parish community and the Society of Jesus in Puerto Rico invite everyone to participate in the novena of Saint Ignatius of Loyola beginning July 22 to July 30 at 5:30 pm in the parish temple. The Mass of Saint Ignatius of Loyola and the closing celebration of the Ignatian Year will be on Sunday, July 31 at 6:30pm. You are all invited.
- During this weekend the Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament group will be selling copies of posters of Blessed Carlos Manuel Rodríguez for a $15 donation. We also have some laminated pictures for a donation of $40.00. The money collected will go to families in need. We appreciate your support.
- The Triduum to Our Lady of Mount Carmel will take place on: July 13, 14, 15 after the 8:00 am mass.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmen’s guild invites everyone to join them on July 16th at 5:30pm Mass for their celebration and imposition of the Scapular. In addition, the celebrant priest will impart the Blessing of all religious objects that the attendees bring. Everyone is invited.
- We invite you to a conversation with Fr. Felipe Núñez, Vicar of the Pastoral Care for the Family of the Archdiocese of San Juan, about the church’s initiatives to welcome and accompany the LGTBQ+ community in our parishes and families. We will meet in the temple at 7:00pm. The theme will be: “Does the Bible condemn LGBTTIQ+ people?” Everyone is welcomed!
Thank you very much for being part of our community.
God bless you!