|The coronavirus pandemic has created a time of uncertainty and isolation. In response to the health risks that coming together entails at San Ignacio Parish we are constantly evaluating how we can best be “light for others”. There are many ways to live and communicate love and compassion, to serve others and build community. We hope you will join us in this new journey of faith.Here are some of the new measures being taken for the safety and well-being of the community:
- The English Mass is now Sundays at 9am.
- Everyone is welcome to participate in our Eucharist, however, we ask you to consider carefully your risk if you are older than 65. If you are not feeling well, please stay at home.
- Reserve your space in church through the parish website events’ registration forms
- Arrive early enough have your temperature taken, receive hand sanitizer before taking a seat
- Seating is facilitated by our Welcoming Ministry.
- For communion, we ask you to stay seated in your pews and wait for the priest/extraordinary ministry of communion to you. Prior to receiving communion, take your mask off and sanitize your hands.
- After communion, please remain seated until everyone has received. The presiding priest will then offer the final blessing. After the final blessing, the ushers will guide the congregation, from the back to the front, to exit the church in order.
- You must wear a mask at all times.
- There will be a reduced choir during English Language Mass, comprised of members of a single family. They will be seated by themselves in the left area of the sanctuary.
- The 7:00am and 9:00am Masses in the temple will be live-streamed on Facebook and will be made available thereafter online.